Sunday, July 4, 2010

Last Days

Six days is all that I have left. Something is still telling me that I have no idea what I have gotten myself into… but that’s what keeps it interesting. Right? There is not a great enough adjective to describe how ready I am to begin this next adventurous chapter of my life. With not a single idea what to expect, a completely clean slate. Sounds so refreshing, yet somewhat intimidating.

I am going to be using this blog to document everything I experience, learn, and see. Keeping in touch with everyone from home is not going to be easy with the 16 hour time difference, so I will do my best to include as many details and photos on this site as possible. The things God has already shown me and taught me, I believe, is only the beginning. I can’t wait to see how my life changes throughout the next year. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me, encouraged me, and help me become who I am. Because now all of the learning is about to be tested when I “leave the nest” and live life on my own in a completely different country. It is all scary, but more exciting than I had ever expected. I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment